The new version of VitalPBX Mobile requires the following configuration to work correctly:
- You have to create a dedicated PJSIP account with two contacts as maximum.
- Don’t use the same account for other devices. e.g.: desktop phones or softphones.
- If you have a version earlier than 3.5.1-4 of VitalPBX, then disable the Push Notification option in VitalPBX. It is no longer necessary since the new App incorporates another methodology to do Push.
- On the App side, you only need to scan the QR code generated by VitalPBX when creating the device.
Finally, you might need to whitelist the following IP addresses:
- USEast Push Server: 188.8.131.52