Sonata Dialer for Survey (Not Agent Survey)

Hello
Is it possible we can generate an auto outbound campaign to achieve the following

1. Upload customer list
  2. Once customer answer the call, the call should go to IVR or if we can create survey
  3. IVR or Survey will ask,if you are satisfied press one and if not satisfied press 2

After the above action we want to get the report as possible
Appreciate if anyone can share the solution

This kind of sounds pretty easy,
Instead of an Agent, it must be possible to define a different destination and combine with IVR-Stats.

Don’t know if this is possible right now or in the near future?

Not sure but the issue is report
you have any idea if i can route the call to IVR and we can get some sort of report

But is Sonata Dialer able to send to IVR as Destination?

Hello,

We are planning to add that feature in a future release

2 Likes

Hi
are you referring to Auto outbound Survey feature ?

The intention is to make calls from one of the destinations

hello dear @Roger

Do you have any news regarding this feature? our clients was asking a feature like this, we are actually obliged to go and test external solutions coupled with VitalPBX but it would be great if we had it directly inside VitalPBX

Best regards

The feature is under development I’m expecting it will be released in around 2 months

2 Likes

Hello dear Roger

Great!

Can you brief us what will be the main functions of that feature?

Will it also have bellow functions:

• Send outbound campaigns by using a prerecorded file (Voice Broadcasting) (.mp3 or .Wav)
    (additionnaly to what @integrationit asked above)

Best regards

Correct those are the planned features for the first release

1 Like

Sounds Great !!!
Waiting

Question: Can we integrate an auto dialer with an external database to initiate customer calls based on delivery status?

Scenario:

The driver successfully delivers an item to the customer.
Upon delivery, the driver updates the order status as "delivered" in their mobile or CRM application.
Once the order status is marked as "delivered," an auto dialer initiates a call to the customer's phone number using a predefined process.
During the call, the auto dialer presents the customer with a menu option:
    Press 1 if you have received the item.
    Press 2 if you have not yet received the item.

We would like to explore the possibility of integrating the auto dialer with an external database to automate this customer feedback process after delivery. This would help us gather valuable insights about the delivery status and customer satisfaction in a prompt and efficient manner.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on the feasibility and implementation of this integration.

2 Likes

I’m watching the answers to this too
This seams great flow

Best regards

Hi Roger

Anu update on this feature ?

It’s in development currently, we expect to have the feature released in around 1-2 months

Hi Roger,

Any progress on this ?

2 Likes

Hello Roger,

I did mean to spam this thread but i would really appreciate if you can update whether is there any progress on this topic.
Customer really needs this feature

1 Like

We still need to work on the ui, I’ll talk with other team members so we can give priority to this feature

Thank you Roger !!
Will wait for the update

Hello Roger
Any good news ?