Bluetooth Headset - VitXi

Hi Sir!

Yes, we have already integrated WebHID technology with which you can use headsets.

We are currently in the final stages of testing to be able to release this feature.

2 Likes

At the moment, we have been testing with Poly/Plantronics. If we have no problems, we will proceed to release the new version including this feature,

Regards,

3 Likes

Great news!!! @maynor :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Dab Sweetest Man Sticker by Gentleman Jervis for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Do you have any idea to release the integration with Jabra?

1 Like

It should work with Jabra as WebHID handles standard events/actions between headsets,

1 Like

Thanks Dude GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Great!

@maynor
Will Yealink headsets be supported as well?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi,

What is the possibiliti to this USB speaker/microphone Gigaset work via USB HID commands?

ION interop - Gigaset PRO - Public Wiki - Confluence

Hello!

@mo10, In theory, it should work with Yealink because we use the USB HID specification. We will soon publish the version so that you can test it. It is worth mentioning that this feature will be available only in the Debian version (VitalPBX 4).

Thank you very much for sharing with us the “softphone-vendor-headsets” library. We reviewed it and noticed that in order for it to work you need to install each of the SDK/Drivers of the different headset vendors. We are considering continuing with the USB HID API because of its ease of integration to end customers.

@jppedrosa In the Gigaset documentation they mention that they support the standard USB HID commands, so it should work fine.

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

1 Like

Thanks @maynor

Happy new year to you to.

1 Like

Hello!

This feature is now available. It is worth mentioning that it is available in Debian (VitalPBX 4). The new VitXi features will be only for version 4.

The implemented actions are: answer, mute, activate, and led ring.

Knowing the headset you use to test the function would be helpful. It will help us to improve this implementation.

We have tested with Plantronics Blackwire 320 and 3220 series.

VitXi Changelog: VitXi | VitalPBX Phone System | Change Log

Best regards!

3 Likes

Hi @maynor .

Good news :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

We will install the new version in lab environment and make some tests before put in production and than we will give you some feedback.

Thanks dude :facepunch:

1 Like

Hi @maynor ,

We had updated VitaPBX 3 to VitalPBX4 and we try answer calls in VitXi with headsets and receive this error:

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Which headphones are you using?

If you have more than one headset connected you can leave only one connected and try again please,

Hello, I work with @jppedrosa

We are using Poly Voyager 5200UC.
We only have one equipment connected.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Could you please remove the headset browser permission?:

Then enable and save the headset integration again:

Let me know if you can answer/mute/unmute calls with the headset,

Poly / Plantonics Hub installed?

1 Like

Hello,

I did what you recomend and it works with the first call after the setup but all the calls after give the error shown by @jppedrosa. (This situation happens with Poly).
I made another test with a Jabra Headset () and the beaviour is different. In this case, as soon as we have the jabra connected and configured in VitXi and the call enters, it automatically drops the call.

1 Like

We have Poly HUB and Poly Lens.

1 Like

Hello!

We will do more tests with the headsets we have available. We recently obtained a Jabra, we will test if we can replicate the issue,

We will inform you about it through this topic.

Regards!

2 Likes

Hello,

Do you have any update regarding this issue?

Regards,
João valente

1 Like