Bluetooth Headset - VitXi

Hello,

Can we answer an call through the bluetooth headset in VitXI?
(Of course if the headset has that possibility)

Regards,
João Valente

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Do you mean answering the call through the button on the bluetooth headset?

Best regards!

Hello,

Yes, through the button.

Regards,
João Valente

1 Like

It could be implemented in VitXi if the headset vendor has a javascript library to handle/listen to button events

The headset vendor is the plantronics. And they have an SDK for softphone integration. How can we integrate in VitalPBX VitXI?

1 Like

We will review the SDK and let you know if it will be implemented in VitXi WebRTC.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Also they have the javascript code in this link.
Softphone Integration: Code Samples | Plantronics Developer Connection

1 Like

Cool. I see that Jabra (another popular headset vendor) also has integrations documentation for JavaScript

https://developer.jabra.com/site/global/software/integration-components/javascript/index.gsp

Integrating VitXi with Plantronics and Jabra will be HUGE!

4 Likes

Hello,

Any news regarding this integration?

Will be release in a near version?

2 Likes

Hi maynor,

Is it possible to release the app to allow to this device: Headphones JBL Tune 510BT Bluetooth ?

1 Like

Do you have any list of Bluetooth Headset compatible with VitXi?

Hello!

We have been analyzing and reading documentation for integrations.

With the Jabra headset, it is a bit easier to integrate because they have a javascript library available to control the headset.

To integrate plantronics, it will take more time because it has to be done directly with Web HiD (there is little documentation and examples for headsets). This is because the libraries that plantronics has depend on an SDK which must be installed on the operating system.

Regarding bluetooth headsets, we have tested with the vendor Argom Tech and they work without any problems. There should be no problems with headsets from other vendors.

Again, thank you very much for your suggestions…,

We will continue testing,

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @maynor ,

Do you advise any model from vender Argon Tech?

Had you have tested to answer and make calls with this headset vendor (Argom Tech)?

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Sorry, I meant to say that you can listen and use the microphone with bluetooh devices. For call control such as answering, hanging up, mute/unmute you must implement Web HiD which we are already documenting in order to implement it in a future version.

Regards,

Hi @PitzKey

Could you please said in what version app (WebRTC or App from Microsfot Store) that you will add this feature to this headset Plantronics

Not sure why you are tagging me here. I don’t work for VitalPBX and nor do I have a way of knowing…

I only provided the link to the developer docs

2 Likes

At this moment we are focusing on migrating from centos to debian, the new features will be developed in debian.

1 Like

Hi @maynor

Do you have any news about this topic of integrate hadset’s with VitXi?

Hi @maynor

We search for another device and the vendor said that wasn’t have the SDK just HDI commands:

Reference: FAQ ION - USB HID commands - Gigaset PRO - Public Wiki - Confluence

It is possible or more easier for you to develop the integration of this device “Gigaset ION” with this USB HID commands instead of SDK?

At the moment they just have this integration:

Reference: ION interop - Gigaset PRO - Public Wiki - Confluence

Hi @maynor ,

Do you have any news about this topic?

We purchased new Jabra and Poly headsets and we would like to integrate with VitXi in our callcenter.

Thank for your attention.
Best regards.

1 Like