WARNING | sent to invalid extension but no invalid handler

Hi,

I have a IVR with options that forward all call’s to external numbers:

One of the options have a ring group with many numbers with five digits “XXXXX” and work’s without problem.

Another option, has a external number with 3 digits “20X” and never works, in booth situations, when I define a ring group with just this number or a Custom Application with the number in code and define the external outbound route in Destination, like this:

Or with this ring group with just this number,

Every time I received this error when the IVR arrive to this number:

[2022-06-21 12:21:23] WARNING[8409][C-00000051] pbx.c: Channel ‘PJSIP/75003-00000089’ sent to invalid extension but no invalid handler: context,exten,priority=trk-group-10,0,1

With the Custom Application, if I call to the number directly, it works withou problems, but with ring group, the number can’t be reached.

What can be?

This is my IVR configuration:

I had tried to change the COS, but the issue is the same

Why do you need to create custom applications to route to outbound routes?

If your outbound route has the dial patterns defined, you don’t need to create an additional step to route calls.

Yes, you are right. But I just can call this external 20X number in this way, with custom applications.

But I can’t reach the number from another way.

What you think that could be?

Reason: Q.850;cause=16

This is my log from call. The call don’t reach the destination

After I click in the option in IVR, I listen a record before call to the extension, and than, BYE

with the change of Custom Applications to the Custom Destinations, it works :sweat_smile:

Hi @miguel

How can I do it if I have a number with time conditions?

I have this to go to time condition:

and when make a call to this number, I receive the same error: Reason: Q.850;cause=16 that I had reported 15 days a go.

Even when if I configure this number in Custom Condition:

the better solution is to configure in this section?

Reference: http://repo.vitalpbx.org/vitalpbx/manuals/VitalPBXReferenceGuideVer3EN.pdf

Joao,

I hope you are not taking this wrong…

I feel like most of these issues are basic routing logic that you have to learn.

We can either feed you, or teach you how to fish.

I think that your next step should be a visual routing diagram so you can understand yourself the routes, rules, pattern matching and destinations so you can understand it yourself. Once it clicks, you’ll come up with the best solutions to fit your environment.