VitXi WebRTC Softphone - apps.microsoft

Hi,

We are trying to use the app VitXi WebRTC Softphone from apps.microsoft but with that we never can’t register , just if we install via browser (Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome) from our internal URL.

This is the link from the app from microsoft:

The image bellow in the left side have the version from apps.microsoft and the other side have the web browser:

We just have log’s when open the app from web.

When we try register in the microsoft version, no logs arrive to our VitalPBX

The version of Microsoft is the same as the web:

Version_VitXi

Even after reset app data, the issue still go one:

what do you advise to fix this?

Thanks for your attention

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Please go to the PBX configuration (with the admin user vitxi) and set the pbx hostname (by default it is set to “localhost”), then save, reload and check if your device is registered.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick response @maynor :facepunch:

1 Like

I’m glad to help!!!

1 Like

Hi @maynor,

We test the VitXi app from Microsoft and we find some issues when we change to Mobile View.

• The buttons (back , from the left side and details , from the right side) are hidden when we have the dark background, as you can see in the image

• When we click in one contact with this view, the others contacts that we click after, show allways the detail about the first contact that we had clicked first.

We recorded a video if you want we can send you in a private message. We doesn’t attach the video were for doesn’t share the private contacts

1 Like

Hi Sir,

We are going to fix these bugs as far as possible, will be fixed in the next VitXi WebRTC update.

Thank you very much for reporting these issues,

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Sir!

Please be informed that a new version of VitXi is now available.

You can see details in our changelog: VitXi | VitalPBX Phone System | Change Log

You can proceed to upgrade your VitXi version,

Regards!

1 Like

These fixes were added to the web version of VitXi

1 Like

Hi @maynor ,

Sorry for my delay in response, but I had been out of the office.

When I try import via VitXi app, have an error:

If I try to import via web, the error still happen

This is the version:

1 Like

Hello Sir,

We have fixed this issue in the new version of VitXi (web version), you can update it.

You can check more details in our changelog: VitXi | VitalPBX Phone System | Change Log

We are working on the new version of the application for Windows.

Regards!

1 Like

Thanks for the issues fixed @maynor :facepunch: :sunglasses:

We have just some points to improve the tool:

• validate if contact already exists.
    If it already exists, make it possible when using to present both data from the same contact and ask if you want to replace or keep what you have. If we import the same file twice or more, the contacts allways incrise

• export also the avatars (images)

• when editing an avatar, the next contacts will all keep the last changed avatar of a contact.
    Example:
    User A’s avatar is edited.
    User B’s email is edited.
    User B will keep B’s email updated as well as User A’s Avatar.

• enable non-mandatory email field for when you import.

• allow more than one email address for a user when imported

• option to delete more than one contact at once (select the contacts to delete). Now it will only allow you to delete one at a time.

1 Like