Vitalpbx Communicator

I think what Sayed is getting at is what i have been asking for - Click 2 dial. Giving the user the option of completing the call from the desktop or the desktop phone.

Our use case is this

Client A uses a CRM and sometimes has to call 10-20 people one after the other and its usually time critical. So they click the number on their CRM and dials direct to their desktphone. They then just pick up the handset or use headset attached to phone to continue.

Now it only saves a few seconds from dialling the number on the phone manually but those few seconds over 20-30 staff per week add up!

Thanks

You can try using the Windows App for the Vitxi WebRTC.

If the above doesn’t work for you, then you have to search for a way to integrate the VitalPBX API with your CRM.

1 Like

When i say CRM, i also mean any web tel: link etc

at the moment we are testing zopier pro but we still wont be able to click a number and it dial the desktphone. Zopier will most likely do what vitXi does and dials via webapp.

Is this something you will maybe add to the roadmap? considering 3CX has this feature. Bicom Systems have this feature with their GloCom or whatever its called apps?

Thanks

You can do that with the VitXi Application from the Microsoft Store.

1 Like

Try this, it has hotkey dialing as well. Working with TAPI and some deskphones compatible.
https://www.xtelsio.com/en/

Hi,

I don’t find it.

@Pasquale_Di_Feo
as TBG says: “its been depreciated”