Unable to Install FOP2 on Vitalpbx

Hi
Vitalpbx is newly installed and now im trying to install FOP2 in the same Vitalpbx server
but not use what is the issue here is the output after running the script

wget -O - http://download.fop2.com/install_fop2.sh | bash

New configuration file /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg.new installed. Original fop2.cfg preserved.
New configuration file /var/www/html/fop2/config.new.php installed. Original config.php preserved.
New configuration file /var/www/html/fop2/admin/config.new.php installed. Original config.php preserved.
Done!
User 'fop2' already exists in Asterisk Manager configuration
Backing up /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg to /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg.bak
Done!

Writing updated /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg...
Done!

Reloading Asterisk Manager configuration...
Done!

Restarting FOP2...
Done!

**Cannot read /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf. Aborting.**

Any idea ?

FOP2 was supported back in version 2. That seems to no longer be the case.

@admin or @joseph can confirm that.

Also, Sonata Switchboard indeed doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that FOP2 has, but it is pretty solid.

The reason i want to use fop2 is for click2call or click 2 dial…
ive seen this post but not able to make how am i going to deploy or use it…

You can have the same functionality in Sonata Switchboard and through the VitalPBX API.

In Call file they said as following
Here, you must define your API Key (Generated on VitalPBX), the extension number from where the calls will be performed, and the list of numbers to be called.

do i need to add all the available extensions in vitalpbx ?

Im unable to find anywhere in document or post where it says sonata switchboard has click to call feature.
So if sonata has click 2 call feature… how customer will be able to do the click 2 call from their crm application ?
The idea is agent will login into this web crm application where he or she will find the list of the numbers and will click on the number to start dialing
is this sonata switchboard can achieve ?

No. This is something you can configure in your CRM to utilize the VitalPBX Click to Call API.

Now my problem is…some how i need click 2 call chrome base app
or anything i can use to achieve …
if anyone can share the step i should follow or any existing chrome extension available i can use with vitalpbx

Has one tried or work with Jolt Dial PBX

Yes. It works fine. You just have to modify it so it uses PJSIP and the VitalPBX dialplan context

Hi! Sorry, I was still in Holidays Mode.

Yes, we no longer support FOP2, as it is not compatible VitalPBX or the version of PHP we use. Support was dropped with version 3 of VitalPBX.

1 Like