Trying to update to 4.0.6-1

Hi , I’m running version 4.0.5-1 Now version 4.0.6-1 is available, but whenever I try to update from the GUI I get “There are no available updates”.

In addition when I try to access the addons from the GUI I get the following message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method modules\core\APPLicense::hasOnePlan() in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/addons/vitalpbx_connect.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/addons/addons.php(0): vitalpbx\addons\vitalpbx_connect->isLicensed() #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/addons/addons.php(0): modules\addons\addons->get_packages_list() #2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): modules\addons\addons->getContent() #3 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->loadModuleAction() #4 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->_loadModule() #5 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/index.php(0): app\Core->run() #6 {main} thrown in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/addons/vitalpbx_connect.php on line 0

How can I correct this? Thanks in advance

Use the command line to update.

apt clean all
apt update
apt upgrade -y

root@martin:~# apt clean all
root@martin:~# apt update
Get:1 Index of /debian-security bullseye-security InRelease [48.4 kB]
Get:2 Index of /debian-security bullseye-security/main Sources [160 kB]
Get:3 Index of /debian-security bullseye-security/main arm64 Packages [253 kB]
Get:4 Index of /debian-security bullseye-security/main Translation-en [166 kB]
Hit:5 Index of /debian bullseye InRelease
Get:6 Index of /debian bullseye-updates InRelease [44.1 kB]
Hit:7 Index of /vitalpbx/v4/apt/audios stable InRelease
Hit:8 Index of /vitalpbx/v4/apt/base stable InRelease
Hit:9 Index of /vitalpbx/v4/apt/core stable InRelease
Hit:10 Index of /vitalpbx/v4/apt/extras stable InRelease
Fetched 671 kB in 1s (943 kB/s)
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
All packages are up to date.
root@martin:~# apt upgrade -y
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
Calculating upgrade… Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
root@martin:~#

That didn’t make any difference Still shows older version:

Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)|
| — | — |
|Kernel|5.10.0-26-arm64|
|PBX Engine|18.16.0|
|VitalPBX|4.0.5-1|
|PHP Version|8.1.11|

Also it is still throwing the following error when trying to access the addons:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method modules\core\APPLicense::hasOnePlan() in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/addons/vitalpbx_connect.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/addons/addons.php(0): vitalpbx\addons\vitalpbx_connect->isLicensed() #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/addons/addons.php(0): modules\addons\addons->get_packages_list() #2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): modules\addons\addons->getContent() #3 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->loadModuleAction() #4 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->_loadModule() #5 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/index.php(0): app\Core->run() #6 {main} thrown in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/addons/vitalpbx_connect.php on line 0

Are you using Raspberry or ARM device?

It is an ARM based device.

Try updating again using the commands above.

Yes that did the trick - it upgraded to VitalPBX 4.0.6-2 and the error messages went away when selecting addons module but the PBX engine did not update to 18.20.0 -

Or is the Asterisk version different from the PBX engine?

|Kernel|5.10.0-26-arm64|
|PBX Engine|18.16.0|
|VitalPBX|4.0.6-2|
|PHP Version|8.1.11|

We haven’t updated the Asterisk version for ARM devices!

Thankyou for the clarification!

One issue since this update - When trying to add or edit extensions I get the following error:

“Unable to process your request”

Log ou and log in again. That will do te trick

Yup, that did it - I tried everything else but that!

-Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.