- Extension 101 has FollowMe enabled with initial ring time of 5 seconds.
- FollowMe list = 101, 18001110000 (personal cellphone).
- Extension 101 dials in Sonata Switchboard 8664441234
- 18001110000 receives an incoming call with the Caller ID of: 8664441234 (This is OK, but perhaps there should be an option to configure a static Caller ID?)
- You answer and the phone system calls 8664441234
- 8664441234 receives an incoming call with 18001110000 as the Caller ID.
8664441234 Should be seeing the external CID set on 101’s extension. Instead, they see 101’s FollowMe number as the CID.