Sonata Dialer Issues

Hello,

A couple of issues.

VitalPBX 3.1.5-4
Sonata Dialer 1.0.0-2

1. Users > Users and you click on the list of users on the right, it shows you the Username and Email, I think it should rather be the Full Name instead of the email, so we can much easier find a user.
  2. When a user logs in, it says Hello username (for example, Hello 101) instead of, Hello Full Name.
  3. I created a user with a device, softphone is disabled, under Campaigns > Queues, I selected that member. When the users logs in, they get the following error.

Clicking refresh doesn’t help. What am I missing?

Thanks

1 Like

Some more points.

1. Campaigns > Contact List > Assigned to X campaigns does not get updated once you assign that list to a campaign. You have to reload the page for it to update.
  2. I don’t see a way of when a campaign has been started to add additional contacts. It seems like the only way would be to wait until all contacts have been called and then upload the additional contacts? This seems way too complicated. There must be a way to add additional contacts to the list on the fly.

Regrading 3. I see that Settings → PBX Settings → Port was set to port 80 (secure off). I changed it to 443 and enabled secure - works now.
I guess if it doesn’t even work on port 80, then please set the default should be 443 and secure enabled.

1 Like

We had the same problem of your image when trying other ports without SSL, we get “Failed Conection” and no assigned queues.
The topic had not answers and today the problems still exists.

Another problem, we set the http port to another different from 80 for security, when we try to download the CSV model to sending contacts its doesnt update the link, but we can edit it manually with the correct port and donwload the model.

1 Like

Unfortunately there were no answers here and I didn’t find these issues in other threads.

At least for us, the Dialer could get the queues if we set all to 443, conclusion, it doesnt allow port changing, besides having the field Port. The problem is, we’d love to be able of keeping the 443 closed to avoid security problems, but when we set it to any other port, despite the dialer “test host” works, when acessing with agent login, it fails.

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. We are currently working on adding support for custom ports on S. Dialer, similar to VitXi. We will inform you when a new version is available.

Regards,

Seens no new update with a solution for this port issue

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We are currently in the process of developing the upcoming version of S. Dialer, which will include significant new features and enhancements to the application. This update will also address the capability to support custom HTTP ports.

We will inform you once the new update is available,

Best regards!