Server lost license and shows error when logging in

I have had my server working for about a month. Logged in this afternoon and I got his error.

Error

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to vitalpbx\utils::objectGetPropertyValue() must be an instance of stdClass, array given, called in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/DashboardView.php on line 0
and defined in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/utils.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/DashboardView.php(0):
vitalpbx\utils::objectGetPropertyValue(Array, ‘last_reboot’) #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/DashboardView.php(0): modules\dashboard\DashboardView->systemUptime(Object(vitalpbx\OmbutelHtml), Array)
#2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/DashboardView.php(0): modules\dashboard\DashboardView->graphs(Object(vitalpbx\OmbutelHtml)) #3 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/DashboardView.php(0):
modules\dashboard\DashboardView->buildForm(Object(vitalpbx\OmbutelHtml)) #4 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/dashboard/dashboard.php(0): modules\dashboard\DashboardView->render() #5 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0):
modules\dashboard\dashboard->g in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/utils.php on line 0

It also says I am using community version of VPBX when I had license on there previously. I attempted to put license on there and it told me I have reached maximum usage for license.

You should try reinstalling from the Linux CLI and then try to re-activate the license.

You mean reinstall the software? Like completely start over?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.