Scheduled reports not wokring

I have configured a scheduled report in Sonata Stats, everything appears to be set up correctly. However, the reports are not being sent as expected when the scheduled time arrives. When I tested the SMTP configuration in Sonata Stats, I received the test email successfully. However, when I tried to send the report manually through the scheduler, it did not work. I checked the email server and found that the emails are not being attempted to be sent.

I’m not sure if I missed something or if there’s a misconfiguration on my end.
I have a paid subscription, so this should not be the issue.
I also tried systemctl restart sonata-stats
I hope anyone can help here.