Queue Description in calls received

Hi,

We have some queues in our VitalPBX and sometimes the description that we received in VitXi change from the descritpion to the number of the queue without we change any configuration.

This is the configuration that we had made yesterday:

When we receive calls yesterday, the description is ok like this:

Today, without make any change, we receive this:

Is there any option to define what we receive in the label of the call?

Thanks for your attention :facepunch:

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Currently the queue description is displayed if you have previously loaded the queues (to be able to look up the description) when opening the modal where the assigned queues are listed.

We will analyze this module to be able to show the description in a more dynamic way.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @maynor

Could you please rephrase the first paragraph:

“Currently the queue description is displayed if you have previously loaded the queues (to be able to look up the description) when opening the modal where the assigned queues are listed.”

I don’t understand what you want to say

@maynor I believe what OP is reporting, that sometimes it shows the Queue name and sometimes the queue number.

For example, sometimes:

John Doe (queue: Q800)

and sometimes:

John Doe (queue: Operator Queue)

Is that correct @jppedrosa ?

2 Likes

What I tried to explain is that the queue name/description is displayed if you have previously loaded the queues, for example by clicking on “view queues”

If the queues have not been previously loaded in the application, only the number will be shown.

We will improve this section so that the queue description is always shown without the need to load the queues in the application.

1 Like