Potential issue with "My Contacts" after upgrade

We had been on VitXi 4.6.0-6 and encountered an issue which broke registration so that calls didn’t work at all. My admin rolled us back to the previous version, which made all the people I’d put into “My Contacts” disappear. I can no longer add a number to that list anymore.

Expected Behaviour:

  1. Click “My Contacts” and then click the “Add Contact” button.
  2. Fill out the required fields, the phone number, and the label for the phone number.
  3. Click the “Create” link.
  4. New contact is added and can be used right away.

Actual Behaviour:

After clicking the “Create” link, a blue box flashes onto the screen very quickly saying that it is creating something, but then goes away just as quickly. The screen reverts to the window and the “Create” link is still clickable. When “Close” is clicked, the window warning that information is not being saved comes up.

Am I the only one experiencing this? If not, can I have this turned into a bug report?

Hello!

Please update to version 4.6.0-7.

If the issue persists, please share a screenshot of the latest log file output. Make sure to hide any sensitive information. Alternatively, you may send the log file to me via private message.

Best regards,

My admin just upgraded us to 4.6.0-7, and now I can’t make outbound calls anymore. Which is the problem I had when we had been on 4.6.0-6.

Could you please share the latest log file located in /usr/share/vitxi/backend/storage/logs/ with me via private message?

Once we identify and fix the issue, we’ll share the solution and details in this post

My admin is in a meeting right now and can’t pull the log file right away. I’ll send it over when he is done.

He went ahead and downgraded us back again so that I can at least make outbound calls while he’s in his meeting.

Got it! I look forward to receiving the log via private message, and then I’ll share the details with the community,