Pop-UP Incoming Call

Hello,

Can you help with 3 things regarding the pop-up notification of incoming call.
Will be possible to resize the pop-up notification?
Will be possible to appear over all the open windows and apps?
We have some contacts saved but when they call in the incoming call pop-up appears only the number not the name.

Thanks in advance,
João Valente

1 Like

Hello Sir!

1. Do you suggest a smaller or larger size?
  2. For web applications, this is currently not possible. The system notifications that VitXi generates when there is an incoming call appear over other applications.
  3. Do you have the contacts saved in VitXi? or do you mean contacts from phonebooks.

Best regards!

Hello,

1. I suggest a larger size.
  2. We have the VitXi WebRTC installed as aplication but the only notification that appears over other applications is the Edge Notification.
  3. We have the contacts saved in VitXi.

Thanks for your answer.

1 Like

Currently, it is only possible for system/browser notifications (edge, chrome, firefox) to appear over other applications.

We have tested and have not been able to reproduce the issue you mention about contact names.

Please try restarting the vitxi service: systemctl restart vitxi . Reload VitXi and make a test call.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi @maynor

After we restart VitXi service, the issue still happens.

About the point 3, I sent you a private message with the images.

1 Like

oh ok! I understand now. The name is not shown in the generated system notification.

We are going to run tests on our development servers to fix it.

Thank you very much for reporting this issue.

1 Like

You need to appreciate to @Joao_Valente instead of me.

He find all this issues in VitXi alone

1 Like

thanks @Joao_Valente for reporting this issue!

1 Like

Hello Sir,

A new version (1.1.2-2) of VitXi (Web) has been released. Please update your VitXi and do some testing.

You can check more details in our changelog: VitXi | VitalPBX Phone System | Change Log

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @maynor,

About the 3 topic that @Joao_Valente has reported just need to fix the last, show detail about contact saved in local contacts