Phonebooks - Favorites

Hello,

I don’t find the option to create Favorites within Phonebook tab.
Is it a option being developed?

Thanks in advance,
João Valente

Hello Sir,

The “mark as favorite” option is for contacts.

Regards,

Once you create the contact, you may mark it as a favorite.

Yes, In contacts I notest.
I was wondering if that possibility would be available also in phonebooks.
Phonebooks is much eficent when we need to update several contacts that are used for several agents.

Regards,
João Valente

1 Like

In phone books I put a space in front of the name then it is always on top.

1 Like

We will analyze the possibility of this feature in phonebooks. Currently phonebook contacts are obtained from VitalPBX and contacts are not “persistent” in VitXi.

I will discuss this with the team,

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you.

In addition and in the same subject. If possible… to order the directories by alphabetical order in the phonebooks.

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

You may click on the columns to order them,

I mean to order the directories itself.

We will upload several directories.

1 Like

Oh ok. We will implement it in the next version.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Regards,

1 Like

This feature has been implemented in the new version of VitXi.

You can check more details in our changelog: VitXi | VitalPBX Phone System | Change Log

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @maynor

The feature to order phonebooks by name works. :+1: :sunglasses: :facepunch:

The feature to define a favorite contact from phonebook is not working

Hi Sir,

The feature of marking a phonebook contact as a favorite was not included in the latest version.

Your suggestion is being analyzed, in case it is possible to implement it, we will do it in a future version.

Best regards!

1 Like

Thanks @maynor :facepunch: :sunglasses:

Hi Maynor is there any way to reorder the contact favorite list? We find when adding a contact to favorites it just goes to the bottom of the favorite list. I don’t find a way to resort or drag to another position in the list. Some user have just had to clear all the favorites and then just re add them in the order they want. This is time consuming. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi Sir!

Sorry for the delay in the response,

Which version of VitXi do you currently have installed?

Regards,

Hi Maynor, the version we are running is VitXi 1.1.2-2.

Hi Maynor, any update on the reording of favorites without having to clear the entire list and build it again?

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Sorry for the delay in the response,

In VitXi version 1 (VitalPBX 3), there are no options to reorder the contact list. However, in the upcoming update of VitXi version 4 (available in VitalPBX 4) that we will release in a few days, the contact list will have significant improvements in performance, search, and listing.

We recommend updating your version of VitalPBX to access the latest fixes and features of VitalPBX applications/add-ons.

Regards!

Thanks Maynor. Still working on getting ready for the upgrade.

1 Like