OpenVPN Yealink + provisioning

Hello, I am able to activate OpenVPN on Yealink phones, I am also able to provision files using the provisioning module but not both.

Issues seems to be with the following lines in the template:

#######################################################################################
##                                    Network VPN                                    ##       
#######################################################################################
static.network.vpn_enable = {{ $openvpn['enabled'] ?? 0 }}
static.openvpn.url = {{ $openvpn['server_address'] ?? null }}

Unless I missed a setting somewhere, the variable “$openvpn[‘enabled’]” is always at “0” for NO.

static.network.vpn_enable = 0
static.openvpn.url =

Below are my settings:

I am probably missing a step somewhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

So it seems the template is always defaulting to 0 which would mean there is a bug and the check for the variable $openvpn['enabled'] is not working currently. If you dont want to wait until the issue is fixed by the vital devs in a new releases you can just replace {{ $openvpn['enabled'] ?? 0 }} with a 1 directly for now.

If you dont want to change your original template, make a copy of the template make the manual change on that one and assign the temp template to the phones you want. Once they fix the issue your original template will get the update as well.

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I actually made the change as you suggested already for now with success.

I was just wondering if the variable takes its settings form somewhere else in the PBX or extensions settings that I could have missed. If not, I would indeed be a bug.

Thank you