After installing VitalPBX version 4 from scratch and installing the latest version of Sonata billing, we found that the call log does not work, so we can not generate any report.
I have followed the following steps:
Deleted the add-on
Deleted the sonata_billing database
Deleted the whole directory /usr/share/billing
Reinstalled the plugin
Synchronised the extensions
Redefined costs and rates
Does not work.
It is striking that the URL was previously /billing and now it is /call-accounting.
We have checked practically everything, with no solution. We need a solution to this urgently. The current version is: 4.0.0-3