Music on Hold - 3.2.4-6

I am having issues with the Music On Hold working correctly. I applied a fix from this forum today, but the music on hold is not working correctly.

If I make an outbound call, the music on hold works as set on the hold button on the phone itself, and on the call park option.

If it is an inbound call (customer calling into bank location) and you put them on hold on the phone itself, or you put them in the call park, it gives ringback on both locations.

HERE IS THE FIX I DID THIS MORNING, SUGGESTED BY A FORUM I READ

(changed this line)
same => n,ExecIf($[“${DB(${TENANT}/queues/${QUEUE_NUMBER}/moh)}”!=“”]?Set(CHANNEL(musicclass)=${DB(${TENANT}/queues/${QUEUE_NUMBER}/moh)}):))
(to this line)
same => n,ExecIf($[“${DB(${TENANT}/queues/${QUEUE_NUMBER}/moh)}”!=“”]?Set(CHANNEL(musicclass)=${DB(${TENANT}/extensions/${CALL_DESTINATION}/moh)}):slight_smile:

I am just not sure how it works for an outbound call (bank calling customer) but does not work inbound call (customer calling bank)

I am on version 3.2.4-6 and I did read this was an issue on this version, but I am not wanting to upgrade the entire server yet, I would rather fix the issue for now.

Is the call coming through a trunk? Did you set up the ring-back tone for the trunk?

You need to do a reload of the files in order for your custom changes to be read by asterisk again.

rasterisk -x "core reload"