Managing Inbound Calls Based on CID in VitalPBX Using Agents' Individual Phonebooks

1. Primary Scenario: Each agent has their own client phonebook. I would like incoming calls from clients listed in an agent’s phonebook to be automatically routed to that specific agent. Essentially, each agent would have a personalized list of phone numbers, and I want to set up a system that checks these individual phonebooks and routes calls accordingly.

2. Alternative: If it is not possible to configure routing based on individual phonebooks, it would be useful to implement a solution where if an agent has contacted a client, any return call from that client would be automatically routed to the agent who last communicated with them. This would be a form of call routing based on call history.

Has anyone implemented such a solution in VitalPBX, or can anyone provide suggestions on how I might achieve this? I am interested in any modules, settings, or configuration examples that could help with this.

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.