Issue applying config changes vui gui after migrating to V3

hi
ive migrated from V2 to V3 via the migration script on github, but now when i click on the apply changes icon on the admin gui i get the error below

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to vitalpbx\Applications::Go() must be of the type string, null given, called in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/conferences/Asterisk/DialPlan.php on line 0 and defined in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/Applications.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/conferences/Asterisk/DialPlan.php(0): vitalpbx\Applications::Go(NULL, ‘call-conf’) #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/conferences/Asterisk/DialPlan.php(0): modules\conferences\Asterisk\DialPlan->_setupMemberTypes(‘user’) #2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/conferences/Asterisk/DialPlan.php(0): modules\conferences\Asterisk\DialPlan->_buildConference(Object(vitalpbx\conference), Object(vitalpbx\Dialplan)) #3 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/conferences/conferences.php(0): modules\conferences\Asterisk\DialPlan->build() #4 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/OmbuSystemConf.php(0): modules\conferences\conferences->getDialPlan() #5 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/OmbuSystemConf.php(0): vitalpbx\OmbuSystemConf::_App in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/Applications.php on line 0

Does this help?

Thanks you , that resolved my issue.

Gerry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.