Install VitXi On An External Server – VitalPBX 4 - Could Not Connect

Hi Team,

I’m trying to Install VitXi On An External Server – VitalPBX 4 as the guild link:

When configuring the wizard-vitxi-config on an external server the error “Could Not Connect. Please Check Your Settings.”

I already configured the firewall rules and API on the main server.

Could you please check and support me?
Thank & Regards.
Tien

1 Like

Hello,

The application key is the one created on the server where VitalPBX is located (main server)?

Regards!

You can also verify that in the VitalPBX firewall or in any other firewall the following ports are enabled: 443, 5060, 8089, 6001.

Hi @maynor,

I already created the application key and opened the firewall on the main server.

p/s: I have installed the Sonata Recording, Switchboard from the External server.

Thanks & Regards.
Tien

1 Like

Hello,

In the first screenshot you shared, click on the “preview” option and send the screenshot showing the error message.

Regards!

Hi @maynor

Here is the preview message

Thanks & Regards.
Tien

It is likely that for some reason port 3501 is not really enabled. VitXi internally makes a request to verify the VitalPBX API connection.

You can also verify that the HTTPS configuration is correct and check that there are no extra spaces in the application key field.

Hi @maynor

I already opened port 3501 on the bother server:

Thanks & Regards.
Tien

1 Like

Hello!

We recommend opening a ticket on our helpdesk to receive technical support for this particular case and to thoroughly review the issue: https://helpdesk.vitalpbx.com/

Regards!