Grandstream gxw4108 and pjsip trunk

I’m having a hard time getting GXW4108 and the right settings for Vitalpbx 4 to use trunk pjsip with this older SIP gateway. I know I can start with 3 then restore backup. But that just makes a SIP trunk and I really need to move forward with what will be supported. I have several of these GXW4108 anolog sip gateways in use. So if someone can give me some direction I would love that. If not doable can you recommend another piece of hardware that would do the same thing convert from SIP(PJSIP) to anolog.
I have clients with BAD internet in country and so anolog lines work better.

Thanks Greg

2 Likes

i think Vital 4 still have sip option in Device profile and you can try that one for sip trunk

No 4 no longer has SIP for trunk. I can make a Ver 3 server export config import to 4 and I have a SIP trunk. But what happens if backend in Vitalpbx 4 stops allowing plain sip. Which vital has made clear will happen. HELP

Just try with pjsip since this is also sip.
And a new grand stream is not so expensive and the new grand stream definitely support pjsip.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.