Fax Portal Wishlist

Fax Portal Wish List

Contact List - Per Tenant list of frequently used number for the fax portal

Sent By - Add a column for which user sent the fax. This will allow users to filter faxes for the ones that they sent when looking for confirmations.

Confirmation emails - Per device or user either would be good, but per user would be best.

Coversheet - Add section in Sender page to allow for dynamic coversheet creation

2 Likes

Would be most important in my opinion. Having a template would be nice.

1 Like

Most of the service providers have the option to create and add a cover page. It is vitally essential for busy offices.

1 Like

Perhaps this is already an option somewhere, but I would like to see an option to totally disable the email notification feature. This is important for medical offices, banks, etc., where sending relatively private information is not allowed via email. This is why those places always use faxes. I just don’t see a way to turn that feature off other than by perhaps making it a fake email destination, but that’s not a good plan.

2 Likes

Makes sense. PHI is a serious concern. Perhaps confirmations PDF’s could be stored on the server and are only accessible via the fax viewer portal page. This would allow for confirmations to be viewable but not transmitted over insecure email protocols. The confirmation email could contain a link to the VitalPBX portal login page.

That would be a great idea, too. But just being able to turn it off would be a good start. I have several clients who I’d like to move to using this feature, but they are banks, a pharmacy, and doctor’s clinics. I really like the simplicity of the Fax feature, and it works well, too.

1 Like