Error 500 internal switchboard - recodings - add-ons all

Guys, how are you?

I’m having problems opening my telephone exchange, add-ons in general.
The switchboard gives me the error what I’m attaching, and the recordings don’t even open the page.
The vital main page is working perfectly, but the add-ons are not, has anyone experienced this and knows how to resolve it?
Thanks

{“action”:“notification”,“type”:“error”,“title”:“Error”,“message”:"The requested URL returned error: 500 Internal Server Error

#0 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/components/pbx/PBX.php(0): pbx\PBX->_send_request(‘get’)\n#1 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/components/pbx/VitalPBX.php(0): pbx\PBX->GET(‘core/current_pl…’)\n#2 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/branding.php(0): pbx\VitalPBX->getPBXPlan()\n#3 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/branding.php(0): core\branding->_initLicense()\n#4 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/branding.php(0): core\branding->__construct()\n#5 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/templates/_default/_default.php(0): core\branding::build()\n#6 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/templates/template_builder.php(0): templates\_default\_default->get_title()\n#7 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/core.php(0): templates\template_builder::build_template(Object(templates\_default\_default))\n#8 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/core/core.php(0): core\core->get_page()\n#9 /usr/share/sonata/switchboard/www/index.php(0): core\core->run()\n#10 {main}"}

Is this a migration or backup restoration?

Hi, it’s not a migration and it’s not a backup, it’s an active and functional server, which has stopped the add-on services

You must enable the PHP ERROR debug via Command Line to see the error message!

Could you send me the command?

I emphasize that recordings doesn’t even open the page or give an error, it just doesn’t show anything

nano /etc/php/8.1/fpm/php.ini

You must modify the parameters below. Use the values shown below.

display_errors = On
error_reporting = E_ALL
display_startup_errors = On

There is no information in the sent path, I will add it.

Is it necessary to perform a restart?

This is for VitalPBX 4. You must restart Apache 2 and PHP-FPM.

Vital 3.2.2-1
Asterisk 18.10.0-1
These are the versions of my PBX, could you help me based on this information? From what I understand, the previous solution is only for vital 4, and I’m on 3

I would say update to the latest v3 and also update all add-ons.

Might connect via ssh and do a yum update and then restart.