Dahdi installation failure

Hello All!

New to VitalPBX, but have worked through various Asterisk iterations. i wanted to try VitalPBX. I went through the installer (3.1.5-3) and went to the add-ons to enable Dahdi, but I am running in to the following issues:

Standard commands don’t work:
systemctl status dahdi - dahdi.service could not be found
service dahdi stop - Failed to stop dahdi.service: Unit dahdi.service not loaded.
dahdi_hardware - -bash: dahdi_hardware: command not found

The normal directories are either empty or have very limited files
/etc/modprobe.d - missing dahdi file
/etc/dahdi - missing multiple files

When I go to interfaces in the GUI and run the hardware detection, I get the following error:
sh: dahdi_genconf: command not found

The card appears to be detected by Linux
dmesg | grep wcte
[ 0.757914] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: irq 30 for MSI/MSI-X
[ 0.757966] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: Firmware version: 7a001e
[ 0.759448] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: FALC version: 5
[ 0.761333] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: Setting up global serial parameters for T1
[ 0.761573] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: VPM450: firmware dahdi-fw-oct6114-032.bin not available from userspace
[ 0.761611] wcte13xp 0000:06:00.0: Found a Wildcard TE131/TE133 (SN: 1TE133F - DF04213952695 - D - 20210928)

I have tried rebuilding the server twice as well. I am looking forward to using this. The interface looks awesome, just need some ideas/assistance with getting through the Dahdi config.



This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.