Call Recordings Location

I want to change the location of the call recording and the client has a NAS.

Now, I found a couple of topic:

* How to connect an external drive (NAS or Storage Server) in VitalPBX to store the recordings?

* How to use an additional hard disk drive for recordings on VitalPBX?

But the are for stand-alone systems, in case of a HA system what would be the best approach. Specifically, I have VitalPBX-HA.

The proper method is “How to connect an external drive (NAS or Storage Server) in VitalPBX to store the recordings?”
And since in HA the recordings directory is synchronized you have to do the same procedure on both servers.

Excellent, one quick question. In vitalpbx 4 - HA would can I use the same procedure ?

In VitalPBX 4 the Script and the procedure is different. This is because HA is something typical of OS, and in VitalPBX 4 we use Debian 11.

Please note that in VitalPBX 4 the HA module from the GUI no longer exists. Now all management has to be done from the console.

Below is the link to make HA in VitalPBX 4

OK thanks, no problem with VitalPBX4-HA

My question is if the procedure show in the topic [How to connect an external drive (NAS or Storage Server) in VitalPBX to store the recordings?" could with work in VitalPBX4-HA?

If not, is any way to accomplish that?

It should work, but you have to do the same procedure on both servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.