Call Pickup | VitXi

Hi,

We are migration all ours physical phones to VitXi and in some tests we note that the feature Call Pickup in sofphone VitXi WebRTC (Microsoft Edge) is not implemented like the BLF feature with the blink light.

We just can see the status of the others extensions, but when the extension is ringing, is not possible to see in VitXi the light blinking like in physical phones. The example of boss and secretary, when the boss receive one call, the secretary in VitXi can’t see if the boss is receiving one call and pickup the call from boss sofphone for any reason.

I create a Call Pickup group test with all 3 extensions test

and generate hints are enable in extension 2

and when number 1 make a call to number 2 (boss), the number 3 (secretary) can’t see if the number 2 is receiving a call.

I see that when number 1 call to nnumber 2, if the number 2 don’t answerd the call in 5 seconds, the call goes down. I see the number 2 extensions details and has 30 seconds to ring but in VitXi just ring 5 seconds.

This are the call history from number 1 to number 2.

Is there any other feature that replace that that I don’t see in VitXi manual:

http://repo.vitalpbx.org/vitalpbx/manuals/VitalPBXReferenceGuideVer3EN.pdf

2 Likes

Hello Sir,

Currently VitXi does not handle the “ringing” state, we will add it in a future release.

Regarding the ringing time, could you please check in the sip log if any error appears when the call drops after 5 seconds.

Regards!

1 Like

Sorry, I find the issue. I had forget this configuration that I had made.

1 Like

About the feature “pickup call” or pull calls in physical phones, it is possible to implement in VitXi or you recommend use other feature that VitXi and VitalPBX has that replace that like in the image below?

I will check with the team if this feature is possible in VitXi. As soon as I get an answer, I will come back to this ticket.

1 Like