Blacklist by CNAM (name) and wildcards

Good morning team!,

we have been hit by spammers the CNAM (calling name ) always begins with V1 followed by random numbers (12111642000289919) and always a different CID number.

I would like to block the call by CNAM and wild card, for example V1* or V1#

can this be possible?

Thanks!

Would be possible with a custom context but i am excited to hear a different way from somebody else.
Since it would be quite some work to set up a custom context for every inbound route.

Hope there is a different way or a different way will be made possible.

V1… this is someone targeting you via Vici dial as such id is generated via Vicidial
You can block IP series via which you are getting calls.
Example: we are using digital-ocean and block such IPs on firewall option available from digital ocean.

Plus, you can use Geo-firewall and block the unwanted countries to secure your installation.

Blocking with custom context may work but may utilize more system resources.

Thanks, We have Geo firewall , and IP address will not work as it can by changed very easy daily.

Good morning team!,

we have been hit by spammers the CNAM (calling name ) always begins with V1 followed by random numbers (12111642000289919) and always a different CID number.

I would like to block the call by CNAM and wild card, for example V1* or V1# or Joe Doe, etc

+1

Would be nice to have a general context right before the inbound routes to take care of that. Or a custom context in the blacklist-module so we can adjust as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.