Embed CRM APP on Vitxi WEBRTC

One of your features in vitxi “1.0.6-1” CRM URL (send data to a CRM from a call through a dynamic URL.).

Do you have a plan to make the crm application embed in vitxi webrtc? So there is no need to open a new tab when clicking the “CRM” icon. If there is a new tab it will distract the user and not focus.

In FOP2 they have a minibrowser that can embed the CRM URL.

From the embedded CRM app, you can click call and when there is an incoming call, it will automatically call a popup.

Thank you

1 Like

In Sonata Switchboard you can already embed any URL. There’s an iFrame widget.

Hi Sir,

If I have 100 agents, each agent must access the switchboard sonata, correct?

Can the sonata switchboard use vitxi webrtc as a replacement for softphone?

Thanks

After checked, it html widget, and when there is incoming call i don’t find CRM icon.

We need if there is incoming call it automatic open the url like this

https://myapp.com/popup.php?call_type={call_type}&caller_name={caller_name}&caller_number={caller_number}&callee_name={callee_name}&callee_number={callee_number}&queue={queue}

and also we should install softphone. I need single application and its very ok if using vitxy webrtc and have html or iframe widget and from iframe we can click like “customer number” and automatic dialing.

Thanks

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Sir, we will discuss with the team the implementation of this feature. It would be something configurable in the user settings.

I will keep you posted on this through this topic! :))

Best Regards,

Hi Sir,

It is greate if your team can do that, my reference fop2 minibrowser.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Vitalpbx Team,

Is there an update regarding this? this will be very powerful and more useful, if you can embed CRM link on iframe on vitxi webrtc. You may have seen some references like FOP2 minibrowser, Queuemetric Popup, etc. And one more thing, from asterisk can send channel variables to the popup URL, so that it is more flexible to adjust user needs.

Thanks

Emblend CRM into Sonata would be great!

You can do that right now.

Hi Team Vitalpbx,

When did you implement embed url crm in vitxi webrtc? During the current pandemic, people work from home and use mobile phones. They need an application to make outbound calls. From the CRM application they will click to call. Do you have a plan for this?

Thanks