V3 Error Running Backup

Hello,

VitalPBX version: 3.2.4-2

When running backup, we are getting the below error:

An exception has occurred
Exception: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=103932 at file /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/db.php on line 0

Error Trace
#	File	Function
1	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/index.php:0	app\Core->run(...args);
2	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php:0	app\Core->_loadModule(...args);
3	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php:0	app\Core->loadModuleAction(...args);
4	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php:0	modules\backup_and_restore\backup_and_restore->backup(...args);
5	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/backup_and_restore/backup_and_restore.php:0	modules\backup_and_restore\backup_and_restore->getContent(...args);
6	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/backup_and_restore/backup_and_restore.php:0	modules\backup_and_restore\backup_and_restore->read(...args);
7	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/backup_and_restore/backup_and_restore.php:0	modules\backup_and_restore\BackupGroup->__construct(...args);
8	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/persistent.php:0	modules\backup_and_restore\BackupGroup->tables(...args);
9	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/backup_and_restore/BackupGroup.php:0	vitalpbx\schema->get(...args);
10	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/schema.php:0	vitalpbx\schema->query(...args);
11	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/schema.php:0	vitalpbx\schema->query_columns(...args);
12	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/schema.php:0	vitalpbx\db->query(...args);
13	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/db.php:0	vitalpbx\db->__construct(...args);
14	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/db.php:0	vitalpbx\db->socket(...args);
15	/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/db.php:0	{closure}(...args);

We have already ran vitalpbx optimize-mariadb, it still throws this error.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks

Have you tried performing the backup but without CDR and Recordings?

Thank you, that worked!
However, how do we create a backup that does include CDR and Recordings? Especially it we want to use that backup to migrate to V4.

Try via CLI (SSH / root)
enter “vitalpbx” there are several commands. Also for importing large files.

I am referring to running a backup, not restoring. I am aware of the restore-backup command.

In the Linux CLI using the root user, execute the command below.

mysql -uroot -e"SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet=1073741824;"

Then try to create the backup again.

1 Like

I have the same problem

I have executed the command
mysql -uroot -e “SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet=1073741824;”

but still error

hi @ADiamant , I’ve tried this method and it works :smile:,

hope you succeed