More than 10 digits call

Hello guys,

I am newbie for VitalPBX, I have problem when I hang up the phone then press the number to make a call for more than 10 digits, after the 10th digit was pressed it’s suddenly make a call then sounds me “the number you are dialed is not complete” (something like that). but if I press the number first then hang up the phone it’s success to make a call.

can anyone here figure out the problem? the dial rule I set with prefix = “9” and pattern = "X. "

Thank you!

What Phone Device are you using? Does the same happen from a Softphone(MicroSIP, Zoiper, etc)?

I presume your issue is related to the Dial Rules configured in your phone.

@miguel I am using Poly VVX250 phone, sorry I thing I have miss for the question. The right one is when I pickup up the phone then press the number to make a call for more than 10 digits (here in Indonesia the length number is 12), after the 10th digit was pressed it’s suddenly make a call then sounds me “the number you are dialed is not complete” (something like that). but if I press the number first then call after the phone is connected I pick up the phone it’s success to make a call.

The issue is related to your Phone Device. The Polycom phones and some other brands come with a DialPlan that allows you to define what a user can dial.

Check the link below for more information about it.
https://knowledgebase-iframe.polycom.com/kb/viewContent.do;jsessionid=DB558479D1732D7C2F8607FD282B7E53?externalId=33287

@miguel Okay. the problem is solved. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.