Mobile integration/routing, Feature request (payable)

Ist almost the same as VitalPBX, so when it works on MITRA it will work on VITAL
I think its just makeing the right programming in VITAL.

But you must now how to CONNECT your SBC… as a extension-trunk or like a trunk-trunk
You can connect as a SIP or PJSIP exstension or as a SIP or PJSIP TRUNK

And you dont have a ACCESS to your system to look to the programming in the webinterface…

Else you can look to your SBC…

Calls are send via SIP to and from the PBX.

Today it is Custom Extension connected to a “user” -
The custom destination, is setup so calls to the “custom ext” are sent via a SIP trunk to the mobile SBC.

When a call is placed from the mobile, call is routedin via the Mobile SBC to the PBX.
The PBX reconizes the “endpoint” via the mobile numerb.

If call is to be terminated, to external B party, call is routed over the "user (to whom the mobile endpoint is added to) and send back to the Mobile SBC via a dedicated SIP trunk for “own mobile traffic”.

Incoming calls to the DID is handled like any other did, so nothing special about that.

So basically:

Add the mobile number under a “user” as an endpoint"
Outbound calls is routed mobile SBC -->PBX - when the user mobile number is recognized, to what user it belongs, the call is routed according to the users setup (e.g. 2 IP phone + 1 mobile) and routed to those endpoints.
IP phones via sip registration and the mobile via the Mobil SBC trunk.
The termination of the call, to the mobile SBC - is simply done by sending the mobile via number@ip
Then the SBC handles the rest of termination.

I have difficulties explaining it, that is I offered to show a “live demo”

Hi @Mads_Mortensen,

This is a peer support forum. Joining your PC without a paid contract can potentially get them in trouble if they mess up.

Please, as requested several times, post the endpoint configuration here so we can understand how this “custom” extension/user/endpoint works.

Also, please get a full call trace, upload it to pastebin and post the link here.

Thank you,
But, as written, I am not able to upload to endpoint config, as we do not have access to it
MIRTAPBX is asterisk based solution, but payable - which means files like these a encrypted/unaccessable to us.

I have attached a pcap of a local ext. calling an ext. were one of the endpoints is a mobile
https://we.tl/t-9xj987N6Py

I am not sure what a pcap helps here. Your goal is to replicate the current asterisk config to another asterisk based system. If we don’t know how that config looks like, there’s no way we can replicate it.

I think the User-Agent: Comtalk MVNO works like a SIP-CLIENT on your PBX, like a normal SIP-endpoint.

Yes, but without registration

the pbx recognizes the endpoint, by mobile number, and the routes it accordingly

Then the PBX works like a (simple SIP-ROUTER)
This you can make in VitalPBX (i can help you a bit, but i DON’T want to get payd)

Wow, thank you -
But how to do it?

Do you have a VitalPBX install in the internet? b.e. a VPS

yes, we do indeed - so can be accessed public

maybe its better to email? else we use the forum … is not nice