Inbound calls to IVR not forward to other ivr

Hello, i create an initial IVR and every digit of this ivr forward to another ivr for example:
initial ivr ( choose language 1 english 2 french ) , french ivr (1 to call center sales , 2 to call center support), english ( 1 to call center sales, 2 call center support).

locally work fine but inbound calls when i choose 1 for french for example the call forward direclty to call center without hearing the fr IVR.

You have to check the DTMF options of your trunk!

If an inbound call is directed to an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, it is typically not forwarded to another IVR system. Instead, the IVR will handle the call and guide the caller through a series of options or prompts to help them find the information they need or connect with the appropriate agent. However, in some cases, an IVR may transfer the call to another IVR system if necessary, such as when the caller needs to navigate through a different set of options.

You sure can have multiple IVRs in VitalPbx without any extra service.

I think it’s a DTMF problem as well.

1 Like

One giant piece of misleading information!

Also, It is super unethical to come to someone else’s website to promote your business that is direct competition. This shows a lot about your company…

1 Like