announcement to be played back to the callers before ringing the members of Queue

Hi All & Vitalpbx Team,

On Queue we can choose “Strategy” like “Ring All”,“Fewest Call”, etc

Is it possible to define an announcement to be played back to the callers before ringing the members of Queue on Ring All?

Thanks

You have the following options:

• Join Announcement: this audio is played immediately before the customer joins the Queue.
  • Periodic Announcement: this audio is played every N seconds. You can configure how frequently this announcement is played.

Hi Sir,

Ok, thanks update.

How to played announcement to the callers After ringing the members of Queue on Ring All?

Why would you like that?

Hi,

when the extension agent is ringing then I will play voice to the caller. ex : we will record your conversation.

This is something you can play at the beginning of the call. I have seen many call centers that do the same.

Hi,
Thanks your response.

Yes, it’s true what you say, but our clients ask as I post in the forum. Is it possible to do it on vitalpbx? because the pbx system they are currently using can be as I mentioned. They are willing to migrate using vitalpbx/vitxi, only the features in their pbx can be implemented in vitalpbx. I ask for guidance from you, how to implement this, should I use a custom context? or hardcode in dialplan asterisk?

Thanks

I don’t think this is possible with Asterisk.

Please share what you come up with

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.