Vitalpbx mobile android

Any updates on this and/or an ‘official’ release date?

It is now available in the Google Play store VitalPBX Mobile.

1 Like

Hi Sir,

I get warning on console asterisk when call is hold

> 0x7fdcf04f23c0 -- Strict RTP learning after remote address set to: 10.134.115.195:4000
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'Local/104@queue-call-to-agents-00000025;1'
[2021-11-05 05:26:56] WARNING[20699][C-00000023]: codec.c:394 ast_codec_samples_count: Codec opus returned invalid number of samples.

Flow Test

Vitalpbx Mobile (Ext : 900) → call to queue → Talking to (Ext : 104) → Then Ext 900 Pres Hold

Thanks

Does this affect you in some way?

Hi @miguel ,

No Sir, Not effected. The warning message show if hold from vitalpbx mobile.

Thanks

Ok, nothing to worry about then.

Hi @miguel
Please confirm, why sometimes “SIP Registering” / “Error” occurs on vitalpbx mobile?

I’ve tried to disable/enable the account but still “Registering…” / “Error” appears. After a while, I tried to close V.Mobile and re-open it then it can be registered.

Is my network normal? Yes, because I installed 2 softphones for comparison.

Hi Sir @miguel
Please try this scenario

Vitxi (ext : 104) call to V. Mobile (ext : 900)

When it rings in ext 900 then rejects. Minimize V.Mobile, then click the V.Mobile shortcut again. Registration will appear…/error…

That’s what happened to me, please help to try it too, if experiencing the same thing.

I don’t understand. You have two registrations, same credentials from the same phone?

Hello, we release the last estable version in Google Play Store, try it, this version have a lot of bugs corrections and better server registration, and if you have any recommendations please let us know.

No, different extension and different softphone.

The mobile application horrible…
when i press digits it disappears …
like i want to dial 101 … the moment i press 10…i remove the dialed number
if anyone experiencing this ?